Wednesday, November 8, 2017

November 2017 Updates

Varela Music Studio has started off the school year well. This past Saturday PMTA hosted a Baroque Festival. Fifteen of my students took part in it and did great.

BAROQUE FESTIVAL
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and indoor








THANKSGIVING BREAK
Image result for Thanksgiving Break\   Image result for Thanksgiving Break\
There are no regular lessons November 20-24 during Thanksgiving Break. Enjoy your family time.

COMING UP IS...
Image result for Cookies and Carols
What: Cookies & Carols
When: December 12th, Tuesday at 6pm
Where: Trinitas Christian School Stage
Dress: Sunday Dress with Christmas colors
What to Bring: A plate of Christmas cookies or finger food.

This is a change in venue from the past few years. I'll keep reminding you as time gets closer. I'll need you to signup on my bulletin board during lessons if you plan to attend. This is not a mandatory recital, although students have come to look forward to this night each year.


FEDERATION FESTIVAL
Image result for National Federation of Music Clubs             Image result for National Federation of Music Clubs Image result for choctaw bay music club
Image result for Federation Festival
What: Federation Festival
When: Saturday, February 10, 2018
Where: Northwest Florida State College
Dress: Sunday Dress


Attached to the e-mail is an info letter about Festival. Please read it carefully and let me know if your student will be able to attend. I cannot register them after my deadline in December. So it is extremely important that I hear back from you and receive your registration in time. If you have a legitimate conflict and need to request an AM time or a PM time, please let me know. I can submit that request, but no guarantees that it'll be honored.