Sunday, November 25, 2018

November/December Announcements

Image result for christmas recital

Christmas Recital
December 11, Tuesday
5:45 or 7:00 p.m.
Trinitas Christian School
No Cost

Please make plans to join me on December 11 for our annual Christmas recital. A sign-up sheet is on my door. Please choose one recital time and put your child's name on the list. Each recital will be about 50 miutes. Plan to have your student stay for the complete recital. If you don't know which song your child will be playing, I will confirm that this week and write it in their binder and on the sheet music. Please help see that this Christmas song is a priority at home for the next two weeks.


Image result for Christmas Break

Christmas Break
December 24-January 4

We won't have lessons the week of Christmas or New Years. Students should use this time to finish learning their music for Federation Festival. We will resume the week of January 7th.





Image result for Federation Festival  Image result for choctaw bay music clubImage result for Federation Festival

What: Federation Festival
When: Saturday, February 9, 2019
Where: Northwest Florida State College
Dress: Sunday Dress


You will be receiving an info letter about Festival this week. Please read it carefully and let me know if your student will be able to attend. I cannot register them after my deadline of December 7. So it is extremely important that I hear back from you and receive your registration in time. If you have a legitimate conflict and need to request an AM time or a PM time, please let me know. I can submit that request, but no guarantees that it'll be honored.

Image result for Student Spotlight

Some notable achievements were made by students in the studio this past month.
Haley B- Santa Rosa All-County Choir
Isaac B - Santa Rosa All-County Choir AND All-State Choir (WOW!)
Nataniel A - Florida High School Athletic Association - State Competition in Diving - 4th Place.
You read that correctly. Fourth in diving out of all highschools in the whole state!

Did I miss celebrating your child's achievement? Share them with me so I can include them in the Student Spotlight