Monday, May 20, 2019

Awards Recital

We are in full swing in Maycember. Life is as busy as December but without the Christmas lights. This Thursday, May 23, at 6:30pm, we'll have our end of the year recital at Trinitas Christian School. Doors will open at 6:00. I'll hand out Festival and Student Day awards at the end, so plan to stay. We should be done by 7:45-8:00.

Dress: Sunday Dress
Music: Memorized (unless it's a duet)
Snacks: Not this time.
Location: Trinitas Christian School
Time: Doors open at 6:00 and we'll begin at 6:30. Please fill up the front of the hall.
Special Instructions: I've told the kids who are "on deck" to leave their seats and sit in the "on deck" chair in the front. This should help our evening flow quickly.
*No lessons Memorial Day Week.

Summer Lessons
At the beginning of the school year I mentioned I am moving to a year round teaching schedule. This will benefit your student so much. I'm all for some down time. We all need that and will get that. I am excited though to get to work on some new repertoire (all you who want to do a concerto!) and other important skill sets. I have found that some of the best learning has come in the summer months. I am teaching Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursdays 8-5 in the summer. You can pick 4 lessons or 6 lessons in the months of June and July. You just tell me the weeks you are available. I will be at a teacher's conference June 12-15 and will not be available those days. If none of those times work, contact me.
Send me an e-mail and let me know what times you'd like for the summer.

Re-Enrollment
2019-2020 Enrollment will be open June 1st-July 5th. After that time I will open up available times to new students. Please be sure to reserve your spot by registering by July 5th. Middle and High Schoolers should be aiming to take at least 45 minute lessons. If plans have changed and you won't be returning next year, please let me know. I'd like to say goodbye and end on a good note. But I do hope to continue teaching everyone.